Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cleanliness??

It's the second week of July currently but before school was out Mr. Fox took it upon himself to fix up the living room as only he could.

One late afternoon I was driving home at about 4:30 pm, which is the time I normally come home to Foxy, I was talking to Husband on the phone about our dinner plans for that night.  He suggested that we meet at Denny's for dinner.  Great idea!  I didn't have to cook - woo hoo!!  I got Little T and we all had a nice dinner.  Of course this would mean getting home to Mr. Fox about an hour later than normal.  Hmmmm......

As we finished our meal, Husband said to me, "I have a surprise for you when you get home."  "Oooo, what?"  I replied.  "Cleanliness!" he said.  Apparently Husband had one of his guys vacuum and pick up the clutter in the living room.  I was so happy my guy did this for me.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and saw this:


Apparently Mr. Asshole, uh Mr. Fox, decided to redecorate and/or mess up the place that Husband so proudly had cleaned.  I let out a very loud audible gasp when I saw this.  Husband was right behind me in his truck so I waited and opened the door for him so he could have the same effect.  Husband was not happy and we found both of ourselves saying 'Baaaaadd Dooooggg!'

No comments:

Post a Comment