Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nighttime Walk

I went to go pick up Tyger from his after school club and even though it was only 5:30pm, it was dark!  I usually walk the dogs to go get him but it was cold and dark so we drove over to the school and went for a little walk over there. 

We made our way to the playground and I decided to let their leashes go.  You're not supposed to do this but my babies need to run sometimes, so I broke the rule.  I never break rules.  When I came home and told Husband, he said, "YOU broke the rule?!"  He enjoyed that!

We're free!

Pee Mail!

Oh the smells!
One thing's for sure, that reflective leash sure works.

10 comments:

  1. The best rule of all is that rules are made to be broken and some laws need to be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what my husband says. I bet you'd like him. He's easy with the food giving too!

      Delete
  2. We think the law is that dogs must be on leashes....'nuff said.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    It isn't even dark here at 5:30 a.m. anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my dogs were on leashes, right! So technically I did nothing wrong!

      Delete
  3. FREE, RUN FREE and ENJOY, Ohhhhhhhh checking out the pee mail, best thing about a good walk and run!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. My peep is too scared to let me go where there isn't a fence... For SOME reason she doesn't think I'll come back when she wants me too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the time change here in my town it is getting dark early also, which means I don't get an evening walk. Be careful off leash ~ freedom is fun. Heppy Thanksgiving to you and your peeps.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Night walks are super fun!!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reflective leashes and collars do the trick!

    ReplyDelete