Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Not Buying It

I went into the pet store today to get some of this stuff...
because one of my damn cats peed on the couch again!  This is the only thing to get the smell out.  Yuk.  Husband and I have ongoing arguments over which cat is the offender.  I say it's Scooby, his cat.  He says Scooby is too busy hiding under the bed and sneaking out the cat door to do it.  He swears, it's Shaggy, my cat, who brings us wonderful trash each day.  Either way, the couch stinks and I think the reason for this is because Husband put out a cat box.  We had taken them all away and made them do all their business outside.  Now, we have a box just outside the cat door.  I think this pissed someone off, literally.  Ah, but I digress....

Here's what I'm not buying...
That a Scottie is going to voluntarily get into that bag carrier.  Are you kidding me?  A Scottie is far to smart to just waltz on into that thing and be carried like a purse pooch.  I mean maybe for some green beans or some dog cookies, neither pictured on the box, would the Scottie go into that thing.  I think they should show the dog's peep tossing goodies into the back of that thing and trying to get the dog in, but what do I know? 

All that being said, I must say, the Scottie makes a very good model and is by far the BEST thing on that box.  In fact, there were other boxes of this carrier with different breeds modeling.  Eh. 

Someday, I will shock the crap poop out of Fox & Scruffy and come home with a Scottie and then they'll learn what the words, 'top dawg' really mean.

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, cat pee, yuuuukk. Now the bag thingy, you right, no upstanding Scottie would EVER get in there, we must be available for public viewing at all times, and we all have a very serious Scottie-tude, so pass that on to fox & Scruffy, Heeheehee

    Your Pals
    Susie & Officer Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you beauties need to be admired and adored at all times!

      Delete
  2. A Scottie WILL go into that thing if told not to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahaha!!!! Kyla, you are right!!! That's funny!

      Delete
  3. Top Dog ~ Besides putting Fox and Scruffy in their place the cats might get a rude awakening. Maybe your offener would not have the time to pee on the couch with a Scot on watch.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William since the dogs have arrived in the house the cat peeing has been much better believe it or not. It's like the cats realized if they're not good we might get more dogs! We are at our small animal local ordinance limit but the cats don't need to know that.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for coming by SpittySpeaks today. I am *SURE* NoKitty in your house would pee on your couch. Perhaps it is your husband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately cat pee has that smell. Soooo.... NoKitty it is!

      Delete
  5. I thinks you should deffo get a scottie!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday Milo. We have two cats and two dogs. We are at our animal limit according to the city.

      Delete
  6. Scotties are almost as cool as miniature schnauzers, lol!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is scooby I tell you! If he is sly in gerneral that makes it all the more reason he's sly enough on leaving you guys a smelly little present! Thats funny about the dog carrier so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why that is an abomination they took the Scotty out of the electronic Monopoly. A rollerboard you had to skate on a rollerboard why everybody knows you love to walk a Scotty.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete