Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Emailing Dog?

I saw this email to my mother in my mailbox.  I think he may be gifted - he can type!!
Hi Grandma!!!
I loooove mommy's side of the bed!  She is the best to snuggle with!  That boy wants to love me and pick me up but he doesn't know how and I have to make a funny noise to let him know.  He still doesn't get it.  I loooooove my walks too!  I am a crazy ass on the leash when we first go out the gate and then all the way around the corner past the house with the barky dogs.  I don't care how much that thing on my neck chokes me!  I need help.  Mommy says I have issues :/  I don't know what that means but I don't think it's good.  Can I tell you a secret???  Mommy makes me my very own food!  I hate that canned shit and mommy even sits with me sometimes so I eat.  Probably because of my 'issues'?  I like to chase Shaggy because he lets me catch him and sit on his back.  He makes a noise but I don't care; he's a little bigger than me so maybe if I do this I can show him I'm the top dog!  I am sooo happy mommy saved me because I had to hunt for food on the street and now my old instincts come back when I search through balled up napkins and tissues for crumbs.  But I'm really happy because I have a good place to sleep, food and water when I want it, treats and lots of love.  I hope I meet you soon because I hear you're the best dog lover ever even though mommy always says you'll be appalled when you see me on the leash!  I love you grandma!
Love,
Your Eighth Grandson,
Mr. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment