Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Sweater....

A few years ago when I was visiting my family in NJ/NY for Christmas, I found this great sweater at the Eddie Bauer outlet while shopping with my sister.  It's a light weight, yet warm sweater with wintery designs on it.  I could grab it to go out to the store or wear it to work in the cool mornings or, on a walk with my Foxy boy.

I had always hung this sweater on the wonderful hooks Husband hung in the entryway.  Mr. Fox, in all his nutjobness, has pulled on the jackets, including my sweater, so hard that the hooks were pulled right out of the wall.  Mr. Fox did this THREE times!! Crackpot dog!  Since it's summer, I haven't been wearing jackets and I had stashed them all in one of the closets.  Today, I grabbed my Eddie Bauer sweater and went out the door to my training, where the air conditioning made for a cold room, but I was ready! 

I had noticed a small hole in the hood and thought to myself, 'Oh, how cute, a hole from where Fox pulled it off the hook.'  Imagine my surprise, and everyone else who was with me, when I put my sweater on and saw this:


Boy did we have a good laugh over that!!  Of course someone said they would get rid of that dog, but I just love him to bits!!  He's got personality!  Yep, just enough to help me declutter my house and closets!!

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!! I tagged you today in my post. GO OVER THERE AND SEE!

    AROOO, STUART

    ReplyDelete