Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fox Farts

Somebody help me!  Help us all, Please!  We need gas masks as Mr. Fox is killing us with his farts!  I am not kidding when I say he stinks up any room he's in.  OMD. 

Ugh... I don't feel so good.
Yesterday, my poor boy didn't seem to feel well.  He had the heaves and threw up a little brown liquid.  He also had a little doggarhea.  I told husband when he came home but I guess he didn't hear me because he came out of office holding Mr. Fox like his baby and said 'He doesn't feel good, he was heaving.'  I said, 'I know, I already told you that.'  What is it with the male ears?  I digress... 

Anyway... The conversation continued like this:
Me:              Poor dog, I hope he's ok.
Husband:     Me too.
Me:              I wonder what's wrong.
Husband:     He probably ate something bad.  You know he'd eat cow s&^% if it was put in front of him.
Me:              Honey!  Maybe he needs the vet.
Husband:     No he doesn't.  Trust me.

Immediately following this conversation Fox ate a rubber band.  All the while we are both yelling, 'FOX, NO, NO, DROP IT!!!  DROOOOPPPP ITTTT!!!  BAD DOG, BAD DOG!' To no avail.  That baby was gone in a flash.  Now I am waiting for it on the other end and praying it doesn't twist around something inside his crazy ass little body.  We still haven't paid off the eye removal :/ 

Perhaps this is the source of the gas. 

4 comments:

  1. It's the canine conspiracy to give you gas also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahaha!!!!! And that we have too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, poor gassy Mr Fox, I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's better Dougall. He made a nice poop today. No rubber band but still a good poop!

    ReplyDelete