Sunday, July 15, 2012

Oh No You Won't!

Get this toy from me!!!  My dainty little rabbit paw is just enough to hold this thing down.  I am one tough cookie and there is nothing better than a good game of tug o war.  When Foxy comes over to get this from me, I am going to growl and act like he can't have it, but secretly I will enjoy the game and then eventually I will growl so seriously he will just let go - HA!  He's such a gentleman.

Aren't I photogenic?  I mean just look at me and all my cuteness!!

7 comments:

  1. Floyd and I love tug o' war, it's almost as good as good a game as bitey-face....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart game, my furiend, we dogs are getting smarter by the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that my fairy godmother???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now do you apply the rules what is yours stays yours and what is Foxys is yours.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why yes Sweet William, what's mine is mine and what's Foxy's is also mine. I am a terrier of sorts after all.

      Delete