Monday, July 21, 2014

I Love NY



Hello All. I'm Molly, yellow lab. My mummy says I am of the English variety. Can't you hear my accent??  

I've never met Mr Fox and Scruffy in the furs but they are my cousins. I smelled some of their furs when my Aunt Alyssa arrived at my mum's house.  She says I am the absolute sweetest gurl she has ever met.  Yes, even sweeter than Scruffy who she says is quite feisty. 


Don't I look like the sweetest gurl here with the bone my mummy got me today?  You may see two of them.  Don't worry about that. 


Hey!  What'd ya mean don't worry?  She's got my bone!  

That's Max, my brother. He's a Maltipoo. Who came up with that breed?  Oh bother...  

My Aunt says I am much more polite than my cousins because Max came near me for his bone I made what I thought was a very ferocious grrrrr but she said it was just a little gr. My cousins must be very loud. 


Even though I'm an older pup at 9 I can't still get to that football before the two legged human!  It was jolly good fun! 


I may be sweet and know how to have a good time but I am very much a lady. 

Lovely meeting you all!!
Tata,
Molly


7 comments:

  1. Hello Molly. Nice meeting you. You are a sweetheart.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, we love your crossed paws. You're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it all the time! Thanks for the complement!

      Delete
  3. Good things come from NY-my Dad was born there. Mom's crazy, born in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in upstate NY. My Grandma is from the Bronx and her sister lived in Ardsley for many years. Mummy & Auntie grew up in the NJ suburbs. I love my big yard to run and play in!

      Delete
    2. OOPS, graduate of Dobbs Ferry HS here.

      Delete