Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm a Sicko

Why?  Why, you ask?  Because I have decided to make this freaking dog his own food!!! Yes, I am going to cook up some meat and rice and veggies and keep it in the fridge and heat it up and feed it to his crazy ass.  Did I ever once make Little T homemade baby food? NO!  But then again, they don't put weird by products in baby food right?  Ok, I feel better now...

It's not just the ingredients that motivates me to make him his own food, it's his poo.  Shit, his poo... is mushy and one day it came out like raspberry jam and I had to run to the vet to find out his intestines were irritated.  Sometimes, he has doggarhea.  Poor thing.  Did I mention the farts that could knock you unconscious?  Oh geez, I thought baby poo was bad.  Fox farts are much worse.  Enough bathroom talk.

Fox eats so many non food items that I figure I can give him all the help he can get by giving him good food.  Yesterday he threw up little blue bits and as I said what the hell are these, Little T told me Mr. Fox had eaten some little blue flying discs from party favors.  Oye vey...  This dog eats A LOT of stuff.  He will tear up a stuffed animal if we let him and eat the stuffing, which worries me because I once saw on t.v. a dog who ate too much stuffed animal stuffing and needed expensive surgery.  I can't afford that!  No stuffed toys, a clean floor, and homemade food and hopefully things will come out normal. 

And for your final laugh of the night....  I found Mr. Fox standing on the kitchen counter today.  Don't ask me how the hell he got up there because I have no idea!  There was a lot of screaming 'BAAAAAD DOG' on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment