Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guessing Game

Hi All!  Scruffiana Scruffington here.  I know Mom & Dad call me Scruffy but I feel this name is just not girly enough so I have taken liberties with it.  I also figured that since Ariana Huffington is so pretty and also is a blogger/journalist I would just make it work for me.  What'dya think?

Look at my big ears, my one floppy one, (the other flops too sometimes), look at my soulful black eyes... Sigh...

Anyway... I was wondering... What breed to do you all think I am?  My mom asks me A LOT.  She says I am sooo cute.  Well, I knew that.  And she says I have little eyebrows too.  Yesterday she was looking up pictures of Wheaten Terriers on Google and some of them had faces like me.  I am very short though and only ten pounds but I am ALL terrier on the inside.  Don't mess with me because Mom says I can kick some Jersey @$$!  Oh my!  I didn't mean to let that slip out!  So sorry!  Mom's from NJ you know so... well... enough said!  Back to my breed(s) - poor Mom doesn't know what I am and just wants to know what kind of terrier I have in me along with anything else AND she finds those tiny eyebrows intriguing - Scottie, Schnauzer, Wheaten????  When Mom has some extra money she wants to get one of those doggie DNA test kits to find out what breeds Mr. Fox and I are made of.

9 comments:

  1. Ya kinda look like a miniture Schnauzer with some Scottie thrown in for good luck. Doesn't really matter, YOUR ARE A TERRIER!!!!, and a cute one to boot'

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I know! I am sooo incredibly adorable, it is just too much!! I LOVE being a terrier! I swear Mom is a human terrier!
      Scruffiana

      Delete
  2. we left a reply on the peemail on our post, without trying to be to offensive, heeheehee, hope your get the drift, a smell of the mail thingy.

    Sweety Putunia & Dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You guys are the best!!
      Foxy & Scruffy

      Delete
  3. Hi Ally and Scruffy and Mr Fox,

    Thanks for stopping by our blog. We love meeting new pups. We're not sure what breed(s) you are but it's a great combination! You guys are VERY cute.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we think when you were made they put some Cairn Terrier in the mixture and that broke the mold, because you are definitely one of a the kind cute.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, gosh, I'm not sure of the origin of this sweet little thing, but I'm gonna give it some thought.

    Aroo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it really matter what breed you are? That's a human classification and we dogs just don't care. Thanks for your support with our problems with Kenzie, it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I doesn't matter. I am so darn cute-who cares! Hope Kenzie is feeling better today.

      Delete