Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Sock

Who doesn’t love a good sock?  I know I have trouble finding good fitting socks.  I have small, wide Fred Flintstone type feet so most socks are too long for me and the heel is usually coming up out of the back of the shoe.  I usually just buy your run of the mill sock from Target but I went and bought some nice new workout shoes and found these lovely synthetic socks and perfectly fitting as well…  Ahhh…. but who cares about that?  This is a dog blog right?  

I protect these socks dearly because if I don’t they become dog toys.  Two pairs have already been eaten.  Since they are pricey, I am protecting my last pair until I buy more.  This sock toy business is partly my fault, ok, maybe all my fault; but when I saw Mr. Fox and Scruffy playing tug of war with a sock I took one that had no match, tied a knot in it and gave it to the dogs to play with.  Now, they steal the socks from the laundry. Look at cute they are!

Mr. Fox: "I want that sock RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!"


 
Scruffy: "Just you try and get it from me! Muahahaha!"
Scruffy:  "Who is he kidding?  I am as cute as they come and I will not give it up without a fight!"
TUG O' WAR!!!!!!

Hey, pups, I read something on a dog breed info website and I want to know if it's true.  Can the Scotties please tell me?  The website said one should never play tug o war with a Scottie because they can 'challenge family members who have not established leadership over them.'  What do you think?  I grew up with two great Scots and I recall them being very playful and loving dogs.  I don't know if we ever played tug o war or not but someday, when I'm under my 4 small animal limit again, I'd love to rescue a little Scottie so I am curious.  Hope you all have a lovely day!


5 comments:

  1. Sidebite and dad are always at it with moms house shoes, stuffed toys, whatever. The grandkids come over and the games are on, running ball playing and tugging on toys, no problems with us, cause it's party time.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH? We play tug all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that information sounded suspect. Yay for tug o war!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want a stronger vision, you can choose a lighter gray. Decreasing the saturation of the iris will make you look cool. The rainbow lenses will have a blue tone and a "hybrid" feeling. Exotic color style
    Black, gray and brown are the buy rainbow colored contact lenses, which meet the needs of Asian girls for natural makeup. Everyone knows that Europeans and Americans have colored irises, so when expressing some exotic makeup, I will choose the big blue and big green models that match them.
    Using makeup techniques to deepen the contours of the eyes, coupled with the most important cute contacts, the eyes really look like Europeans and Americans.
    For the same Frozen ELSA imitation makeup, I also used blue color contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete