Monday, February 11, 2013

Was it Shaggy?

I went to work the other day and saw this trash in the street.  I couldn't help but wonder if it was my Shaggy, the best cat.  You know he loves to bring us trash every night as a way showing his love and gratitude for being wonderful peeps.  This post describes my Shaggy and his trash.


I thought, 'those look like the kind of things Shaggy likes but perhaps a little too big' and he had brought us an empty pack of cigarettes that night so I figured these were a little too big and he gave up on them.  Who knows?  I want to put a camera on that boy and see where he goes.

Shaggy and his assorted trash.
 

9 comments:

  1. Shaggy is a spy. You can tell a lot about people by examining their garbage. There's probably a mini-cam already on him that beams the results to somewhere sinister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kyla! That's it! He's a secret agent pet just like Perry the Platypus on Phineas & Ferb, a cartoon that my Tyger boy watches. The platypus always saves the day. Yes, this is my Shaggy. He is the best cat!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kyla, Shaggys is definatly a spy, and he's on a top missions, watch out.
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my boy! My little trash man/secret agent cat!

      Delete
  3. how funny...what a strange habit....even for a cat! he must think it's like a mouse or something that you take to your family.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He brings us these gifts and quite frankly I'd rather have trash and dead mice. Scooby, the other cat brought us a few half dead ones. Yuk.

      Delete
  4. Shaggy I bet if they ever put a mini cam on you they would find out things they don't want to know.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL at Kyla's comment... Your definitely a spy Shaggy :) XX00XX

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. He likes cool stuff!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete