Monday, July 25, 2011

Only the Best...

Of friends could even begin to tolerate Mr. Fox peeing in her house!!!

You read that right folks.  I took Mr. Fox over to see my friend and his friend Sylvia.  Well, Sylvie once again, put Mr. Fox in his place, forcefully and repeatedly!!  It really is something to see a little toy poodle tell off Foxy!  I guess he'd had it and decided to pee on the coffee table.  OMG!!!  Are you kidding me?  He did it right in front of us, as we sat on the sofa talking!!  How freakin' embarrassing!!  Then there was cleaning....



About an hour later all of us made our way to another room where the dog antics continued and then I heard this from one of my friend's kids, "Mom, I see water on the floor by the chair and it looks yellow, I think it's pee."  WHAT!!??  You rotten dog!  You peed on my friend's chair!!!  I put his nose in it and there was more cleaning.  So embarrassing....



But.. Look at the fun the dogs had chasing each other.  Notice at about 7 seconds, Fox looks at the camera like, 'Oooo, an audience.'

He is so bad, yet I love him so. 

Oh Mr. Fox, we laughed so hard at you and you didn't even realize it you crazy pup.


No comments:

Post a Comment