Thursday, February 21, 2013

Furiends

I sure do love my furiends.  I don't have hundreds of them or loads of comments but I tell you, I love my furiends who come and visit and leave me comments.  It brings me smiles everyday to visit blogville and see what you all are up to.  I mean life is stressful, you know.  Work all day with noisy kids who need 'consequences' to be quiet and listen, come home and tell Tyger to eat, do homework, clean up, get ready for bed, etc... or there will be 'consequences' and then cook dinner and do laundry, blah, blah, blah.  I mean there hasn't even been enough time for walkies around here.

What a respite to travel around the country and world and see my buddies and hear from them too!  As Sweet William says, 'Thank you for being a friend.'


7 comments:

  1. I don't post every day either. I do see what my friends are doing. Sweet Williams to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that blogging every day does not happen, and with Mom & Dad working all day getting to comment some days are tough, it doesn't mean we don't loves ya lots

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    Pees: get by and do our weight contest, that was posted on the 19th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this, comments or not, blogging or not, I love the fellowship and fun and cute pics of my buddies and sure do wish, like the rest of us, there was more time. It would be cool to someday have a blogville meet up to meet all of our furiends in the furs!!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, we love the comments, too. Just to know someone out there is reading. That 'very first' comment was so thrilling.

    Sometimes when you check out your 'stats' and audience, you find there are anonymous people who read your blog.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship. When other friendships are soon forgot, ours will still be hot.
    Yep friends make life better.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete