Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mom the Dog Lover

A true dog lover my mother is; so much so she keeps dog cookies on her kitchen table and she doesn't even have a dog. She keeps the cookies for the dog who lives behind her.  Now she says that doggy tries to jump the fence to see her. I'm not surprised because even though she has dog cookies she is also the best person. Everyone loves her. She's also the original Scottie lover in this house and she has lots of Scottie stuff. See... Here's some of it. 




There's more but I'll spare you. PS I just figured it how to blog from my iPhone. Oh Boy. Hope you all had a good fourth and the Aussies aren't too cold with their winter yet. 



8 comments:

  1. Whaddya mean, spare me? I was just getting warmed up to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're with Kyla. We have two of those cookie jars--(second scottie photo, left).

    And we're a bit cold this morning. Looking at the frost outside and our little 2-bar electric heater is being hogged by Roxy, so no one else gets any heat. BUT it'll warm up to a beautiful day about 68°-70° so we'll be happy.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post more pics of scottie stuff for you ladies! Everytime I turn around I see another one - and I grew up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Scottie stuff. My mom had tons of stuff too, but I don't know why… she has me to look at anytime.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Scottie stuff. My mom had tons of stuff too, but I don't know why… she has me to look at anytime.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyla said you had some stuffs, and I just had to pop over and see it! FABulous!!
    Um, I'll take some cookies...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got lots of fun Scottie items! When you get a chance, can you send me an email? I'd like to share something with you since National Dog Week is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog. Do you think you could send me an email when you get this?

    Thanks,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete