Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Swimming!

I put the pups in the pool the other day.  They weren't too happy.  Well, Mr. Fox accepted it and swam like a little otter and looked adorable.  Scruffy... not so much.  Her little paws splashed in the water and she was very unhappy.  Poor thing is not a graceful swimmer. 







As soon as Scruffy got out of the pool she ran to the husband and jumped in his lap.  She wasn't having any part of me since I'm the one that put her in.  Poor girl.  I just want her to know how to get out in case she falls in.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Scruffy, water is a good thing, cool and refreshing, but don't feel bad, Bites don't like swimming either!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least she didn't tremble. That's major progress.

      Delete
  2. Awww poor scruffy! I'm with Mr Fox, POOLS ARE AWESOME!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get them doggy life vests. I think Mr. Fox will love hanging in the pool with the kiddies.

      Delete
  3. We think she's going to be be VERY CAREFUL NOT to fall in!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Even the husband says he wants to make sure she knows which way to go to get to the steps out.

      Delete
  4. Kenzie LOVED the water. I always hated it. Kaci is my protoge and she's avoiding it also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember a picture of Kenzie standing on a raft or something in the water. I toyed with putting Fox on top of a kickboard but thought that would be true torture for him.

      Delete
  5. Some dogs were just made for sunbathing!
    Happy Yankee Doodle Dandy Day. Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a happy birthday please don't forget me during this time.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could we forget you? I am so happy you are back and feeling a tad better. Keep healing and I sure hope Lee is feeling ok as well. I think Scruffy is definitely a sunbather. She loves the sunny spot on the chair outside.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete