Saturday, June 29, 2013

Low Life's

I feel like we are a bunch of low life's over here.  Look at what the damn dogs sweet furballs did to the quilt on my bed.

I know Mr. Fox did this bit of destruction because I caught him and he came up with white fluff on his nose.  Do you know I paid a lot of money for that quilt?  UGH...  This is just one hole.  See that white blanket on top?  Well we put that one on top of the purple one so this wouldn't happen.  That white one is full of little holes and the both of those damn dogs sweet furballs have been destuffing it also.  What you don't see is the sheet we USED to keep on top of the white blanket to protect both blankets from fur.  One morning when we shook it out to make the bed there was a giant hole in the middle of it.  That's when the husband yelled, "That's it, I am never having another animal when these dogs and cats die!"  I know that sucker my sweet husband didn't mean it.  We'll always have some stray critter.  And this is why we are low life's - because my bed looks like shit and I refuse to spend money making it pretty again.  People will come over and they can think I'm a low life with a holy bed.

8 comments:

  1. Close the bedroom door...BOL!

    We've got a house of gnawed corners, sheets covering other stuff, drips of water on the floor...etc. It just come with loving us dogs.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thats what makes us puppers so awesome, we try to help but you take it all wrong, we are sure there was some plan in all that, and a lot of hard work!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean they were redecorating for me and I didn't understand their 'art'? Damn.

      Delete
  3. Just remind hubby that you rescued him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of all the hard work your doggies went threw de-stuffing your quilt!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were exhausted and slept in the mess.

      Delete