Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Helloooo!!!

I know, I know, it's been a looong time since I posted something.  Here's what we've been up to in pictures.

My mom came to visit for the whole month of March! You only get to see her feet because she will not have her face on the internet.  We took the doggies for walks and Scruffy managed to escape her martingale collar when I sent Mom & Scruffy back to the house without me and Foxy!  My poor mother screamed while Scruffy ran right back to me.

Scruffy got lovings from her grandma.
Shaggy made a nuisance of himself by laying on the kitchen table.  He only does this when grandma's here because that's where she sits and reads her book every morning.

All the animals got cozy with me.

Then my Tyger decided to join the fun.

Fox took one of usual positions on my butt.  Can you guess the general theme?  Laziness!!

Tyger fell asleep on the couch one night and was joined by the puppers. 

Easter morning came!
I let Tyger use my watch and Mr. Fox somedoggy ate it!

Shaggy got comfy with the husband.

Notice the dirty paws from trash hunting.

I crocheted this blanket for my mother.

Too much time crocheting and not enough time blogging...
Mr. Fox licked my toes as a nice Mother's Day present.  I felt loved.
I picked up the cross stitch after the blanket was done.  My brother has been waiting a long time for me to finish this thing.  Now I'm determined.
Scruffy Somedoggy chewed a hole in the feather pillow.  We woke up and thought the cat dropped a dead bird in the bed. 
Tyger turned 9 and I attempted to make him Lego cakes. 
He got the Lego he really wanted!
This was cake on his actual b'day.  The others for when his pals came over.

Poor Mr. Fox got a bath.  It was an event for him.  Poor Scruffy gets them a lot more because she gets itchy and that's what the vet said to do for her.

Scruffy is happy with her toys while laying on the bear rug.

Mr. Fox looked like a victim cute after Tyger stuck a paid sticker from the grocery store on his collar.
Last week I got stung by a bee and this is the result.  Day 2,3,4,5 clockwise from top left.  I went to the doctor only because everyone told me to and I was embarrassed thinking I wasted his time.  He gave me an epi pen just in the case next bee sting results in a much worse reaction. 
Now that I'm on summer vacation maybe I will blog more.  I am headed to NJ to see my family with Tyger for two weeks in July and we both can't wait.  Leaving the husband home with dogs and cats.  I'm sure it will be a vacation of sorts for him too. 

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy....well busy being lazy. We like lazy.

    That was SOME reaction to the bee sting. Hope they stay away from you.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! We do like our loafing over here plus I'm not so good at taking pics while we are out on walkies.

      Delete
  2. Well we can sure understand the lack of blogging with all that going on, JUST DON"T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN, glad all are doing well, except that bee sting, next time run!

    The Mad scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Mad Scots! Glad you all made it through the tornadoes!

      Delete
  3. Going to NJ? The humidity will kill you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Kyla. My boy has no clue. None. It will be a learning experience for the poor kid. Hope your pimples are getting better.

      Delete