Monday, July 16, 2012

You Gotta Be In It To Win It

Guess what?  We are in the blogville olympics!!!!  Yes.  We.  Are!  We are going to run a few races and Scooby and Shaggy might just be kittie judges!  How about that!  How exciting!  People read us!  OH.  MY.  DAWD!!!  Ok, we knew people read but this is really exciting!

We are going to be champs in the olympics.  You will see.  Mr. Fox is already practicing by doing laps around the pool.
Go Man Go!!!!
You Can't Catch Me!!!


You can see the events we are entered in at the link below to Susie & Sidebite's Blog

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, we just want you and everybody to have as much fun as we have had putting the event together.

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are grateful to you for putting it together and including us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... I didn't enter any zoomie events, I entered others though. I am so excited about the olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just checked and you are not in my race The Steeplechase. Thank goodness I would not want to be up against you. Watch for me in event 6 and I will watch for you in event 7. O.K.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    Now I am going to read some of your older post to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will cheer you on in the steeplechase! WooHoo!! What doggy fun!!

      Delete
  5. I turn 10 the day before the competition. Since they don't have senior events, I have something else in mind. Oh, to be young again.

    ReplyDelete