Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Impressions from March 23, 2011

Our boy is doing well.  He seems a little calmer today.  Husband took him out to a customer's house yesterday and came home telling me the dog was a pain in the ass; that he's a mellow guy and the dog is very hyper.  I was a little worried, but he said he's ok with the dog.  It upset me. Then Little T was playing and getting the dog all riled up and I was worried about Husband and his noise issues. Anyway... 

Today he was a very cute puppy and when he came out of his crate he just wanted to be loved up.  I did that and then let him out in the backyard and he turned at the door and looked at me like, 'Hey, aren't you coming?' I went out with him and he peed.  I fed him his breakfast and then he was really excited when he saw me put on my shoes.  Poor thing doesn't realize he doesn't get to come with me in the morning.  He barked when I left.  

When I got home it was raining, but he is now in the habit of going for a proper leash walk when I get home so off we went and he doesn't care about the rain one bit.  We walked and got Little T from his after school program and then walked back, all in the rain.  He got dinner and then the financial guys came over and he let them pet him and all and was a very good boy the whole time.   I'm falling for him.  I'm trying not to, just in case, but he is sweet.  I caught him laying on Little T 's bed a few times. He likes it in there.  What a sweet doggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment